One thing I have learned in the 10+ years of my career is that you are never too good to learn something new.
That is why I am constantly committed to developing my knowledge and coaching skill.
I am regularly assessed by other coaches, I attend regular courses to grow and develop.
This page contains the full list of my qualifications and experience:
- YMCA level 2 fitness instructor.
- YMCA level 3 personal trainer.
- BSC in strength and conditioning (2:1).
- BSC in sports psychology (2:1).
- Olympic weightlifting coach.
- STAAD (strength training for athletic development.
- Science of fat loss.
- PL advanced coaching academy.
- Jordan fitness functional training expert.
- NSCA strength and conditioning for youth sport.
- Outdoor leadership.
- First aid.
- University of Glamorgan strength and conditioning assistant coach.
- Completed 2x internships with Sheffield United FC (strength and conditioning).
- Coached numerous solo sports athletes in sports including: Sprinting, skeleton bob, badminton, hockey and more.
- Coached numerous team sports athletes in sports including: cricket, football, rugby.
- Sheffield tigers RUFC strength and conditioning coach.
- Lead a team of 35 people on the national three peaks challenge.
- Completed a two man expedition climbing three mountains.
- Assisted athletes in competing in several marathons and ultra marathon events.
- Coached numerous mountain bikers to podium positions in enduro MTB and XC MTB.
- Mountain bike racer and sponsored athlete.
- Coached 3x athletes for photoshoot or competition prep. And completed 3x photo shoots of my own.
It is my commitment to add to this list and continue developing myself so I can always offer an excellent level of service and continue progressing my knowledge base, deliver better results and grow my business.